- Python 3.5 / 3.6 / 3.7
Install using pip
First create a virtual environment and activate it.
$ python3 -m venv tme $ source tme/bin/activate
Make sure to upgrade pip (>=19.0) before installing tm-editor from github.
(tme)$ pip install --upgrade pip (tme)$ pip install git+https://firstname.lastname@example.org
For convenience is also possible to call the instructions from a user shell script.
#!/bin/bash source ~/tme/bin/activate tm-editor $@ exit $?
- OSX 10.10 / MacOS 10.12 or later
Install using DMG image
Installation instructions for MacOS / OS X apps.
- Download the latest DMG image.
- Mount the DMG image using Finder.
- Drag the contained tm-editor app into your Applications folder.
- In Finder, select the app and control-click, then click Open. This is required to run an unsigned application downloaded from the web.
- Click on Open again to confirm running.
See here for images of previous releases.