L1-Trigger Menu Editor (TME)
The Level-1 Trigger Menu Editor is a CMS community software application to create and modify Level-1 Trigger Menus for the Level-1 Global Trigger using a transparent XML format.
See on this page:
Figure: Application window with algorithm and object editor dialogs (version 0.5.0).
- User Guide for basic instructions on how to use the editor.
- L1-Trigger Menu Grammar Specification (T. Matsushita, PDF)
- L1-Trigger Menu Cheat Sheet (coming soon)
- Frequently Asked Questions (coming soon)
- Slides from the Trigger Tutorial, April 2016 (CERN Indico)
Getting in Touch
If you need help with the editor please contact us using the <hephy-cms-trigger(aT)cern.ch> mailing list.
Make sure that you use an up-to-date version of tm-editor. Please report bugs to <bernhard.arnold(aT)cern.ch>
If you want to share your thougths about tm-editor please feel free to report your feedback also to the above contact.
- Github.com: cms-l1-globaltrigger/tm-editor